United Water Restoration Group - Very Poor Customer Service

New Port Richey, Florida 1 comment

Update by user Feb 23, 2013

To Whom it may concern.United Water Restoration Co of Tampa and New Port Richey complaint has been resolved of Feb 22, 2013.

There has been a face to face meeting with the owners of Tampa and New Port Richey location. This meeting was very productive and all issues were resolved in a tactful, respectful and very professional way. I was very satisfied with the out come of this company's willingness to resolve all my issues and concerns.. I was really impressed by the way they took respectability for there technicians short falls and did not try to cover up there short falls or mistakes.

I would like to at this time Re-cant my previous post!! The kind and considerate actions taking by United Water Restoration of Tampa and New Port Richey by providing Great Customer Service in Resolving all issues and taking respectability for there employee's actions..

A++ Meeting..Job well done by United Water Restoration Group....

Update by user Jan 19, 2013

United Water Restoration Group Inc.

8249 Kristel Circle Port Richey, Fl, 34668

E-Mail and phone calls was sent to this company 1/16/2013 As too missing furniture that they have had taken to be cleaned and has not been returned. Ask them to please check thier warehouse and deliver them back prompty.

To date I have not recieved any phone call or e-mail from united water restoration group Inc.Do yourself a BIG favor and do not do any bussiness with United Water Restoration Group in Tampa or United Water Restoration Group Inc.

8249 Kristel Circle Port Richey, Fl, 34668

Original review posted by user Jan 09, 2013

My experience with Carlos owner of United Restoration Group inc.of Tampa and New Port Richey.

Mr. James Cranfield and Mike Team Leader of New Port Richey Office has been nothing short of being dishonest and deceitful. This company has no customer service or tactfulness. They are very manipulative and lie about issues that are not true only to make a deal and receive your insurance money from you.

United Restoration Group Inc. Team Leader Mike tried to sweep my complaint under the rug and did not take it seriously. This company staff cannot be trusted. Customers Beware: I give this company an F- Please do not do any business with United Water Restoration Group.

If you do so, you will be very sorry and dissatisfied if you do!!It took them 32 days to get our clothing back from a flood we had months ago. Let alone destroying some of our furniture and not following the scope of work directed by Environmentalist. United Knocked over my wife jewelry box and put a huge scratch in bathroom cabinet door.

They have also broken jewelry in wife’s standing jewelry box.This company lies and finger points all the time.I do not TRUST THEM!!

Comments

jackaroo202
New Port Richey, Florida, United States #595806

Update added by user less than a minute ago

United Water Restoration Group Inc. 8249 Kristel Circle Port Richey, Fl, 34668

E-Mail and phone calls were sent to this company 1/16/2013 As too missing furniture that they have had taken to be cleaned months ago. Furniture has not yet been returned. Ask them to please check thier warehouse and deliver furniture back prompty. To date I have not recieved any phone call or e-mail from United Water Restoration Group Inc. Do yourself a BIG favor and do not do any bussiness with United Water Restoration Group of Tampa or United Water Restoration Group Inc. 8249 Kristel Circle Port Richey, Fl, 34668